Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let It Be Me

Looking into my record vault, here's a rare vinyl that is pleasant music guaranteed.....it's the Ranwood Records release of Tanya Falan's solo album titled "Let It Be Me".

It took me a long while to track this one done (it's very rare and hard to find!) but once I got a hold of a copy, it's become one of my most prized Welk collectibles.

And the whole album sounds great too!

One of my personal favorite tracks listed is her rendition of "Can't Buy Me Love" which was also featured on the "Musical Tour of the USA" episode, I hate to break it to all the Beatles fans but her version is much better!

There's also her version of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin" as well as "Lydia Purple" and "Just A Little Lovin".

Here's a complete rundown of tracks.....

SIDE ONE

1. Just A Little Lovin' (2:15)

2. Grow Up Love (2:05)

3. It's A Sometimes World (2:09)

4. Can't Buy Me Love (1:55)

5. Hey Jude (4:25)

SIDE TWO

1. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (3:40)

2. Lydia Purple (2:54)

3. Let It Be Me (3:14)

4. Baby What I Mean (2:05)

5. For As Long As I Live (2:58)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: