Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas the day after Christmas......

.....and I feel thirty pounds heavier after all the holiday munchies, which is time for me to get in shape!

At least until New Year's Eve....

I've spent Christmas with my family....and extended ones too, and got some nice gifts to use year' round.....socks, pants, shirts...the usual fare.

Right now, I'm watching one of my gifts on television....the Complete First Season of Saturday Night Live DVD Box Set, great way to pass the time for some classic comedy.

Which is perfect considering the television writers are still on strike.

There are some stuff I didn't get, but no worry....my birthday is coming up in a few months....that's what there for!

Right now, I gotta do some sit-ups.....gotta lose that extra poundage.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: