Monday, February 05, 2007

It's still feels like a freezer in Toledo

It's Monday again....the day after the Super Bowl (in which the Colts won 29-17) and it's still very very cold here in Toledo and all around the Great Lakes Region, hard to believe that just a little more than a month ago....it was actually mild and rainy at this time.

Ah...those were the good ol' days, if I only had some attractive ladies with umbrellas keeping me from getting wet....like Dick Dale here.

I emailed my local public broadcaster WGTE about the two pledge specials in March....haven't heard back from them but I got my fingers crossed, I should be able to get at least one of them.

After all....Toledo, being the icebox right now....it is one of America's great centers of Lawrence Welk fans, at least I think so.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: