Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank you very very much!

"I may sound Double Dutch, by my delight as such....
I feel as if a losing war's been won for me"


Welk Musical Family has been bestowed a great award, it is the "One Lovely Blog Award"


The award has been bestowed upon by my good friend Gilligan of Retrospace which in turn was bestowed to him from the fine folks from Jon's Random Acts of Geekery.

I'd like to thank Gilligan for this honor, the academy and everyone responsible for making this blog a success, especially you the fans who regularly drop in and read my Champagne related rants.

Since the custom is to pass the award on to ten more blogs of my choice, here's my list of blogs I like to share it with.

DR. MOM ESSENTIALS

PETE KELLY'S BLOG

BASKETBAWFUL

I'M LEARNING TO SHARE!

PLEASANT VALLEY SHOPPING

THE RETRO/VINTAGE SCAN EMPORIUM

70's CHILD 

AWFUL ANNOUNCING 

CELLULOID SLAMMER 

THE BLOWTORCH 


"And if I had a cannon I would fire it
To add a sort of celebration touch
But since I left my cannon at home
I'll simply have to say....


THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!"

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: