Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Natalie Nevins with an inspirational album

Time to probe back into my record collection, and today I found this gem.

 
It's titled "Miss Natalie Nevins singing I Believe and other Great Inspirational Songs"

This Ranwood Records release from 1968 I guess highlights Natalie's pure singing voice accompanied by great backing vocals from her fellow Champagne Music Makers and fine band work by the orchestra such as Bob Ralston at the organ and Frank Scott at the harpischord.

It's an album filled with religious and inspirational songs...here are two cuts for your listening pleasure.
 
The first one is "It Is No Secret" 



And the next one is her version of "Climb Every Mountain"



Here's the complete listing of songs, found on ebay or an vinyl store near you! (If you search hard enough)

SIDE ONE
1. I BELIEVE (2:20)
2. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE (2:35)
3. IT IS NO SECRET (2:40)
4. BLESS THIS HOUSE (2:40)
5. ANYONE CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN (2:32)
6. I KNOW WHAT GOD IS (2:20)

SIDE TWO
1. CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN (2:32)
2. IF I CAN HELP SOMEBODY (2:38)
3. SUDDENLY THERE IS A VALLEY (2:16)
4. HE (2:25)
5. SOMEBODY BIGGER THAN YOU & I (2:35)
6. LOOK TO THE RAINBOW (2:42)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: