Monday, September 08, 2008

Branson in pictures....the Tuesday edition

Now that I'm back home, I can share some of my super pictures from my trip to Branson!

Today, here's a snapshot of what went on Tuesday, September 2nd.

Of course, I spent the day driving......

going thru cities like Indianapolis.....

.....and St. Louis

not to mention rural America like the hills of Central Missouri.....

I finally arrived in Branson around five o' clock Central Time, where I arrived at the Welk Resort....

....and in the main lobby, you'll never know who you'll run into

....such as famous Welk Stars like the lovely Anacani!

And even though it was rainy, I just had to take a dip in the resort's hot tub. What a way to relax after driving 750 miles!

That picture is the pool, taken from where I was sitting in the tub, notice the steam in the night.

I'll be back tommorrow with pictures from Wednesday.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the shows, too! I was cool meeting all the Welk stars. They were all so nice and friendly. Our two young daughters got pictures with each Welk performer. Their favorite is Arthur Duncan and they got to meet him a couple of times.