Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And now, the results of my latest poll

It's Election Day in America....well here on my blog that is,

The polls has now officially closed on this blog's ballot issue and here are the results....

"Which Popular Song That Was Covered By The Music Makers You Like The Best?"

1. The 5th Dimension's "Up Up And Away" by the Lennon Sisters polled 16 votes (32%) are declared the winner!

2. ABBA's "Fernando" by Anacani polled 13 votes (26%)

3. Brewer & Shipley's "One Toke Over The Line" by Gail Farrell and Dick Dale polled 9 votes (18%)

4. Grease's "You're The One That I Want" by the Aldridge Sisters & Otwell Twins polled 7 votes (14%)

5. Steve Wonder's "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" by Guy & Ralna polled 5 votes (10%)

So, congratulations to Dee Dee, Peggy, Kathy and Janet! Their cover was without a doubt, a winner with all of America!

Don't forget to take the time to vote on my newest poll question to your right, this one asks "Who Is Your Favorite Country Gal?"

As for me, I'll be up in Detroit today shopping for vintage vinyl records!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: