Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Random Blather from the Blogmaster....and pictures of Cleveland!

Nothing beats a nice summer's day in Ohio,

I went with my family to Cleveland last Sunday to watch an Indians baseball game, a perfect chamber of commerce day as it can get.

Here are a few pictures I like to share,

Approaching Dead Man's Curve on I-90 on the way towards downtown,

Here at the stadium, a nice statue of pitching icon Bob Feller....

Some great views from my seat in the bleachers, watching the Tribe beat the Royals

Action over at home plate....wonder what they are talking about?

And a nice shot of the Terminal Tower, with Quicken Loans Arena to the right...

And of course, Cleveland loves it's polka...it's the hometown of Frankie Yankovic!

Also today, got my car's oil changed at the Midas...but was told my serpentine belt needs to be replaced, I'll just get a second opinion....doubt that it needs to be replaced.

On a Welk note, here's Myron Floren and his grandkids with Bobby Burgess doing the Chicken Dance!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: