Monday, October 15, 2007

The Blogmeister's Monday Morning Musings

It's Monday again, and to quote the Boomtown Rats..."I Don't Like Mondays" but unlike Garfield, I don't hate them either.

Anyway, it's already off to an interesting start....I got to see Drew Carey make his hosting debut on "The Price Is Right". Granted that he has to follow a legend like Bob Barker, if he can work the bugs out....he should be fine.

Also, tonight is a new "Dancing With The Stars", let's see if that girl from the Cheetah Girls or Scary Spice can do the Viennese Waltz.

From the Welk front, learned that the next episode is "Hooray For Hollywood" with Gail Farrell's interview, techincally it is a repeat show but because of pledge breaks in the past, this is the first time it will air on my local PBS station. Thankfully, I was able to get a copy of the show and all I can tell you is that this episode is a winner!

Finally, today is Blog Action Day.....and I've done my share for the enviroment so far by recycling. I don't know why there are some people that look at this issue with hostility......why would anyone embrace being pro-pollution?

After all, this is my planet Earth too, I don't wanna breathe filthy air nor swim in toxic waters.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: