Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welk Musical Family tumbles into the Tumblr phenomenon

The times are a changin'....

and Welk Musical Family is taking part in them as well.



Since this blog was first launched five years ago, I knew that finding fresh Welk related material would be hard once I approached 500, 1,000 & 1,500 posts.

Now that I'm approaching 1,700, it's time for me to cut back.

I'm still going to post here, I'm just going to reduce the number of throw away posts and put up more fresh, entertaining and fun material here.

And I will still post editorials here as well, I'm not giving up my right to rant.

But I do want to post Welk related pictures, without the hassle of course so I decided to launch Welk Musical Family's new official Tumblr page!



This will be updated with pictures as the days and months go by, some new, some old favorites but I know it's going to be fun for you to view as it is going to be fun for me posting.

And the best part of it all, you will be able to submit Welk pictures of your own as well.

So be a part of the Tumblr phenomenon, and tumble on down!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: