Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What did you do in the Great Pledge drive, Daddy?

Oh basically, without my weekly dose of Welk....I worked at my day job, watched the Oscars and other pledge drive specials and did some hard core blogging, Facebooking and Tweeting.

And speaking of Tweeting and pledge specials, I posted on my Twitter the following bit of original humor I like to call....


It's the made for public television specials that did not succeed in bringing in those dollars to PBS stations from coast to coast.

Such as.....

CELTIC WOMAN SINGS SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE

Nothing beats our favorite five Irish lassies singing "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)", "Dance To The Music" and "I Want To Take You Higher"

WAYNE DYER'S POWER TO PISS PEOPLE OFF

I think he does that already

RICK STEVES' NORTH DAKOTA

After visiting Europe, Rick shows you the exotic locales of Devils Lake, Fargo and Strasburg

MY MUSIC: GANGSTA RAP MEMORIES

The latest in the My Music series brings you musical memories straight outta Compton, I can just picture Nick Clooney and Suge Knight together during pledge breaks

DANIEL O' DONNELL'S DISCO PARTY

A charistmatic Irish crooner, white polyester and covers of Bee Gees, Village People and Donna Summer, who can ask for anything more?

GREAT PERFORMANCES: THE SPICE GIRLS

Forget Pavarotti, Bocelli or even Reba doing South Pacific....this Fab Five blows all others out of the water

THIS OLD HOUSE vs EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION

I just wanna see Norm Abram kick Ty Pennington's ass in this Battle Royale of these home improvement titans.


I wonder if Mary Lou would ask for your financial support for these programs?



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: