Monday, January 19, 2009

And you can print that!

Happy Martin Luther King Day everyone....

I think I need a new printer, lately....the stuff I have printed dosen't show up too good, and this is after I cleaned the headers and did all the usual maintenance to fix such problems in the past.

But I did get a nice photo only printer from one of the many we're-going-outta-business Circuit City stores. The quality of the photos is excellent....and all at a nice low price too!

Looking forward to the Welk shows I plan to attend in '09....first Gail, Sandi and Mary Lou at Bear Creek Farms in May, the Lennon Sisters in July at Columbus and back at Bear Creek in October for the Aldridge Sisters and the Otwell Twins.

And perhaps, some addition shows that may pop up in between!

But first, it's basketball on the tube.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: