Monday, June 09, 2008

Hoops Heaven

Last night, I must have aged thirty years in the last three minutes.

If you're wondering where did that quote come from, I was watching Game Two of the NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and the LA Lakers and I was glad that the Celtics won.....they lead by as many as 24 in the fourth but was whittled down to two with 23 seconds left.

Just one of many things I have been doing in between mainting my website, this blog, taping Welk shows and preparing for my summer of upcoming Welk concerts.

Here's basketball's big three (Bobby Burgess, Arthur Duncan and Jack Imel) that can rival Boston's big three (Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen).

These fellers can ball....and their footwork is second to none!

I know that with the show based in La La Land, many of the music makers may be partial to the Lakers....but I wonder if there are some that root for the Celtics?

On that note, Go C's!

BEAT LA!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: